Now is the time to join a global leader! Covalent Chemical is now hiring an experienced Class A CDL Driver with tanker and hazmat endorsements.
We consider our employees to be our most valuable asset. Our company offers a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Prescription drug coverage
- Paid time off and company holidays
Responsibilities include the transportation of tankers and box van trucks, the use of forklifts and, maintaining accurate logs and records. We value your experience and your time. That’s why our drivers earn first-rate pay, weekly home time, and excellent benefits.
Essential Responsibilities and Tasks
• Loading and/or unloading of bulk, drummed, or bagged material
• Follow all operating procedures, and work instructions
• Performs all duties in a safe manner and follow all rules and regulations
• Completes all training as required in the Regulatory/Compliance Training Program
• Properly use materials such as labels, placards, stenciling and paint
• Properly cares for and uses all equipment such as forklifts, drum handling equipment, pumps, hoses, etc.
• Secure dual sign off before transferring any product from one vessel to another
Experience & Requirements:
• Experience driving Bulk Tanker & Box Van loads in the local area
• Hazmat and Tanker endorsements required
• Current Class A CDL with a Medical Card
• A minimum of 3 years truck driving experience
• Clean driving record
• Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
• Comfortable with the use of a Forklift, and general warehouse duties
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.